i am 13 years old and i am 126 pounds and i want to lose some weight and i try to go on diets but i end up eating somthing bad like crisps or somting i want to lose it before i go to school but i dont know the quiest way to do that and how i should do it i like running but usally i say i will do it but then forget or i get cort up into somthing else and dont do it ..
so who ever is reding this that knows how and what way to do it please reply to this messege . ? ;-)

How tall are you? If you are a girl and 5-5 to 5-7 tall, you would be at your ideal weight. Just stay away from sugary foods such as ice cream, soda, and desserts, and eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, and lean cuts of meat. Don't try too hard dieting because you are at the age of puberty, and your body needs the proper amounts of nutrients for you to grow properly.

i am 12 and it is the 6 weeks holidays and at the beggining i weighed 92lbs but i have been losing weight by eating only one meal a day i started this 5 days ago and i have already lost 4lbs

thats stupid and wrong, STOP, by eating a little bit (like only one meal a day) your body is storing the fat instead of loosing it!

your 96 pounds? That's super light i was 135 pounds when I was 11. I lot alot of weight when i was 12 by eating healthy and i lost 5 lbs. every week. I am 13 now and I weigh 115 and I'm still trying to loose weight.