Hello! I have got hand fracture. Fortunately, this fracture is not harder one, so, my doctor told me that it will not be needed performing of surgery. But, still, I want to know how long will take healing of my hand fracture. This is very important to me, because I want to play my piano again. Thank you in advance!

Hello! Well, you will need to be very patient. For healing hand fracture it is needed few weeks, but, on the other hand for fully recovering you will need probably quite longer time than few weeks. I am sure that you will get appropriate information from your doctor if you ask him/her. Hope this helps you!

Hallo,
Can you tell me more about your hand fracture? I know that some hand fractures can heal very fast but other are very complicated and they need even few month to heal completely. An orthopedic surgeon can implant wires, screws, or plates in the broken bone to hold the pieces of the fractured bone in place. What kind of surgery did your doctor mentioned that you need? Healing time also depends on the surgery that you have. I think that you might need some physical therapy after the recovery to regain your strength in your hand. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen