Hi, I need an advice! I almost had fight with my neighbor last week. She insists that everybody should exercise every day, no matter the age, weight, obligations and health conditions. I want to know, whether is this true or not. I am a mother, wife, worker, housewife and I have heart condition. It is impossible for me to do everything I should and to exercise every day.

Hi, miss. I am a fitness instructor. Your friend or neighbor should write instead of you. She is wrong. It is important to exercise, but it is not the way to exhaust your self. Everyday exercising is for people who don't have to may activities. We sit most of time. For you I suggest two times a week. But before that I also suggest you to see your doctor because your heart condition.

Hi caroljean,

It would be wise to consult your doctor about your heart condition. he will probably let you know which exercises you should avoid and what would be good for you.

About the fight you had with your neighbor I can tell you that we are all completely different and that someone needs to work out every day but mostly people are going for few times a week. I, personally, sometimes exercise three times a week but sometimes when I have more time and I feel depressed or anxious about something I am increasing this number.

So my opinion about this matter is that you should listen to your body and exercise that much that you feel it is fine and enough for you.