Hi, I have just started training one type of martial art. It is the most popular kind and goes by the name karate. I have paid for six month training. But what bothers me is that I do not know how often I should practice karate. I now have trainings three times a week. But a guy from the class says that we should train more. How often is enough? Can you please clarify things up for me?

Hi, you failed to mention what you think about your new sport activity. I am just curious. You see, when I first started training karate, I thought that I will not be able to keep up with the practice. Fortunately, everything turned out just fine. I also do not know the name of the school you train martial art in. My sensei has developed a program for beginners. Another one is designed for more experienced pupils. At my beginning, sensei also presented me with the fact that interests you the most. I was told how often I am to come to the martial art school. Therefore, sensei is the one that decides how often practicing martial art is enough. So you shouldn't listen to anyone else when it comes to this. I am sure that your teacher will tell you the same thing as soon as he has determined the group you belong to. After all, you have just started practicing karate.

i am a karate instructor, three times a week is alright because the body need to recover from the previous training,what you have to do on daily basis is to be stretching very well, ckoku zuki on kiba dachi by inhaling and exhaling very well on each punch. oss!