Hello all. I hope there is someone here who can give me some feedback. It is about Dietrine. I don’t like to use weight loss products at all, but it turns out I am not allowed to do anything else. I have an injury and for the next 12 months I won’t be able to run or be physically active in any way (lift heavy things etc.). So now I’ve decided to follow some diet program and to buy Dietrine. Have you ever heard of Dietrine? I would really like to hear your experiences. Can you really lose weight with it?

Um, I don’t think so. My close friend (we went to school together) used Dietrine for a couple of months.

She actually never had a problem with weight before. She even had troubles gaining weight while we were senior year of high school. Now she has about 20 extra pounds. Since she is not really tall, so those twenty pounds don’t look so good on her. She bought Dietrine hoping she will lose at least 10-15 pounds with it. But she didn’t. And she was using it for two months at least. Still nothing.

So I’d say no, you can’t lose weight with it.

I am pretty sure you can. And here’s why.

Last year I was so desperate. I had this big event coming, and I didn’t like the look of my body. I was really fat back then. And I was supposed to be a bridesmaid at the wedding of my childhood friend.

She picked the dresses for us. When I first put it on, I started crying. I was enormous.

That same day, I bought Dietrine and started using it. Till the wedding day, I achieved losing 23 pounds. I had to take in my dress.

So yes, definitely one can lose weight with Dietrine.

So for how long were you using it SabrinaD?  Are you sure it was Dietrine?

I really think these pills are just a scam. Not only because of that friend I mentioned, she is not the only one. I know two other people who used it and they had barely noticeable or no results.

Take my aunt for example, she used Dietrine for several months. She kept losing and gaining pounds just as she did before she started using it. Nothing really changed. First, she loses 3-4 pounds, then she gains 5 back, then she loses another 3 and that keeps repeating itself.

Yes Julietteee, I am sure it was Dietrine. I know that because I still have it. I continued using it for a short period of time after the wedding. Then, I suddenly needed to stop using it, since I thought I might be pregnant (which  I wasn’t). I didn’t want to throw it away, so I still have it. That’s why I’m sure.

And I don’t know why it didn’t work well for your aunt. 

It’s funny, because my aunt recommended it to me. She is a nurse, she must have heard of it somewhere since I doubt she used it herself.