Hi everyone,

I have to say that I am worried a little bit. My mum started to follow Harcombe diet program. I was really surprised, since she was totally out of this thing, but OK, I want to be her biggest support. I just remember whenever I wanted to start some diet program, she was upset, she was pretty mad. Now, she wants to follow some new diet program.

I am worried because I have never heard about this diet program, to be honest, and I don’t know how is it like?

Can you please tell me more?

Thank you!

My best friend Lilly is still on this diet program. This one is aimed at anyone who experiences carvings and want to stop feeling addicted to certain food, such as sugar, chocolate and bread. Well, most of us are addicted to those groceries :)

When you brake this break in your head, I am really sure that you will be able to lose a lot of pounds. Because, this diet program is for people who have used calorie – controlled diets to lose weight in their past.

If you are one of them, I am sure that you will be surprised how this one actually works.

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

I am so happy to hear some positive experience like this one. I know that this diet is for everyone who loves to track their calories. I am glad that I know now more about it, so I am willing to try this one out, to give a shoot to it.

My friend told me that I need to follow some three phases and that I will be able to lose up to 7 pounds as well. If that is true, I am willing to try it tomorrow :) As she told me, the fundamental principle of this diet program is to eat real food, which is respected by nutritionist. I am sure that this is not wrong attitude :)