Good day. Since I gave a birth to my twins, I have really hard time to lose my weight. I gained more than 20 pounds and I was able to lose 2 in three months. It is a little for me, I really want to lose at least 10 more. I have heard that I can do it if I add in my healthy meals baking soda.

I was using it before, but never for this purpose.

So, let's just say that I don't have experience with it.

So, is there anyway that you can help me in this, to learn something more?

How quickly can you lose body weight with baking soda?

Hello. It must be really hard. I know it because I had the same situation like you are having now. I think that I needed more than 7 months to go back to some normal weight.

But that is normal. Your body really needs to adapt to this. Losing weight with baking soda is not that quickly as you might expect.

It takes time. It is not a classic fat burner but it is helpful and healthy at the same time. Don't be afraid to try it, it can't harm you.

You can always consult an expert and ask him how to add soda in your meals. Good luck. 

That is the same thing that I expected, that I will get one answer like this one. I assumed that it is not easy because if it was, I believe that everyone would add soda in their meals. I haven't consulted anyone about this. My husband told me that I should because I just can't stop eating several ingredients overnight - it must be some balance. I believe that he has a point, but I just don't see other reason than to stop immediately with it. Anyway, do you have some other information, for example some statistics that can tell me that I can lose three pounds in two months, for example? That would be an amazing motivation.

Darling, nobody can't tell you this because there are big changes in our bodies. It is not the same for me to lose pounds that I gained because I eat junk food and going thorough some stress and for you after you gave a birth.

It improves your digestion and it can boost up your metabolism, which means that it is possible to lose your weight, but not that soon.

It takes a while and you should be aware of this.

But if you include great, healthy meals, if you avoid junk food and sugars, and if you exercise at least three times per day, you will see some results soon.

Of course, you will need to get some sleep as well, but since you have two babies, it is going to be hard :/

I don't know what type of diet program you are following at this moment, but I made mistake once and I think that I still have the consequences. Anyway, like many other people, I was following an intensive diet program that helped me to lose weight, but very soon, as soon as I stooped to follow it, my pounds come back. It was like nightmare for me and I really messed up with all this.I started to starve myself and that was really bad idea. So, my friend told me that I should eat more vegetables and meat that contain protein and that I can drink soda as well. I have to be honest that soda helped me go back into my normal life. And it helped me lose some pounds. The process of this can be long, but it is successful.

You need to know that losing weight is hard, especially when you are older. It takes time, but you really need to have patience.

And, you need to keep one thing at your mind - your health is more important than anything. 

If you mix baking soda with apple cider vinegar, you will see some results. I am sure that you will have to wait for them, but after a while you will be thrilled.

You won't take a risk with expensive diet programs that are unhealthy and risky. You will try something that people call magic, healthy way to lose weight.

Good luck with it. 

You can always add lemon. It is helpful. At least, I did it because, I really don't like the taste of apple cider vinegar, not even as dressing in my meal.
Anyway, here is my story. When I heard about this for the first time, I said to myself - why not? I can't make a mistake with healthy ingredient such as baking soda. I was using it before to clean my toilet, my clothes, my teeth and I was aware that soda has certain power. I decide to add it in my meals and I did it. Especially in my breakfast. Of course, you can't accomplish your mission without having healthy meals. So, I did this. And I started to run every third night. In two months - 5 pounds. Pretty good result, right?

When I first started losing weight 2.5 years ago, I was shocked to discover that the reason I had been steadily gaining was because I was eating too few calories per day and eating the wrong kinds at the wrong times. Balancing my diet properly toward higher-protein, eating MORE calories (yes, really!) daily and spreading them out throughout the day with the heaviest meals earlier on = steady weight loss.

Also, mummy magic tea helps with weight loss. It has lots of benefits for health and weight loss. You should drink 2-3 cups of tea each day to improve your health and get close to lose weight.