HI there,

My friend is doing everything that she can to lose her weight and to make her hips and her waist looks a little bit smaller than they really are. She is wearing some clothes that can help her, and she really can do it. Until she is on the beach lol :) She can’t hide it and she is depressed because of it. She has all those curls, but a little bit too much. So, she wants to lose her extra pounds and she started following Kremlin diet program.

I was wondering, can you tell me how much weight can you lose with Kremlin diet program? 

Good day,

My wife has the same problem. She has that curly body, but she is not happy because she has a lot of cellulite and it is not attractive :/ She is doing Zumba, and her Zumba instructor is willing to help her, but he told her that she needs to change her eating habits. So, she started to follow Kremlin Diet program. It is a Russian low calorie diet program, and it is made for average citizen :) This diet program focuses on low – carb eating plan, and there are several foods, such as fruits and vegetables that you need to avoid. You can eat a lot of meets and dairy products, and you will see the results. My wife lost 13 pound in three months! 

Hi there,

Russians are really strict in diet programs. Kremlin diet program was something hardest that I was following a few years ago, two years to be exact :) The true is that I my unwanted pounds, but it was so hard for me to follow it back then, I don’t know why. I mean, it shouldn’t be so hard when you see the results, but it was.

All that I can say about this diet program that this one is an amazing, really perfect, and you really can lose your pounds. I think that I have lost almost 27 pounds in 7 months.

Amazing result!