I'm 17 and I have lazy ovulation.how possible is it to get pregnant If semen falls on vagina_I'm a virgin.and at the time I was on pills to get my periods right.how shoulda I prevent pregnancy?

Hi elham :) If the semen has just fallen on the vagina than i think there is no need of taking any precautions and nothing to be worried for...for getting pregnant the semen must get inside the vagina...what actually happened with you ??

Hi.it didn't fall into it but it did go near the two sided tissue.(I'm not sure of the name.not a native)and I rubbed it clean with my under pants right away._if I take l d pills,will it prevent pregnancy if I'm not pregnant?:(

It touched the area around the hole I think.

Hello Elham...Just dont worry coz u cant get pregnant like this, semen must pentrate inside the vagina completely to get pregnant...Anyways, u can take pills if u want for precaytion bt i think there is no need to do so...just chill and be happy :)))

Stop thinking abt it anymore and take care....and if u need any kind of help u can message me...