my mother's always mad at me. she always shouts at me for nothing. today i forgot to put some clothes away so she yell her head off at me. its always me who she shouts at even when she's angry with my dad i'm the one who gets wrong. im 15 and u der lots of pressure coz i have really improtant GCSE exam coming up (i live in england). so to me having a few items of clothing out is not a big deal. everything has to be perfect with for my mam or eles she gets mad. i dont know what to do even as im writing this i want ot cry. i wnat to avoid her for a bit but i cant. she takes me to school tomorrow as i live almost a mile and a half way and its all up a very steep hill. i make her breackfast every moring and if i dont well you can probaly guess. a few minutes ago she came storming into my room yelling that she wouldnt say soory because she had a right to loss it with me.

i dont know what to do please help me.

:'(  

Wow your mother sounds like a teenager... tell her to go for anger management, Tell her exactly this: I love you, and I want the love returned, I cook breakfast do things to impress you, so you have to atleast give me time to study because you don't want to pay all the same amount of money for the same year for a redo. Talk like a grown up once someone told me, I have a hard headed mother aswell. Atleast you can tell her exactly what you feel. If she starts screaming at you before you can finish, call a friend ask them if you can sleep over at their house instead until your mother learnes to miss you.

Wow, your mom sounds alot like my mom, but it's just something you have to deal with. I know it's hard but your parents pay the bills, they provide for you. I've been threw the whole "I'm going to go live with my friends" stage and that gets old really fast. Expecially if you don't have a job. Just stick it out, sometimes justwalk away , bite your tongue. Before you know it you will be 18 and an adult.

18 is not adult you can act like one, but when yor 21 your an adult