Hello, good people. Nanomedicine is something that seems very interesting. I know that this is still in experimental phase, but I strongly believe that a mankind will have benefits. I would like to ask how you should know where inside your body nanorobot is. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this. Thanks.

Hi. There are certain methods that can detect a nanorobot inside one’s body. Some of these methods use ultrasonic signals. These signals are beamed into a patient’s body. The signals would pass through a body and then reflect and get back to the source. There is a possibility of nanorobots could emit some signals. Magnetic field from MRI could also be used for detecting nanorobot. There is a possibility of using X ray, radioactivity or even televisioncamera. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck.

Hallo drake,

Is it true that nanorobot in human body could be detected with ultrasonic wave that transmitt through human body. and after that the signal would be reflect back to their receiver. Would you help me drake to find any list of laboratory, company, or expertis that could performed that project for me. I do really need your help.

thank you for your attention, hopefully replay from you soon.

bests regards,

dharma prasetia

+622193363474(YM)