I like to work out. I am a dedicated cyclist. However, I get hungry easily. I am not fat. In fact many people consider me to be slim. I can’t wait to get home to eat so I carry the food with me and eat on my bike ride. Do you eat on your bike ride too? Or am I the only one who is doing it?

Ha! Ha! I have a friend who is hungry all the time. He also carries food everywhere he goes. That includes our bike rides. I don’t carry food with me. I just take the post workout formula on longer races. I take some protein formula upon finishing the race. I have a normal meal when I get back home. But there is nothing wrong with taking food along. You just don’t want to over eat since you will not be able to ride at your best with full stomach. But having some food inside won’t harm you.

Hehe, not very often but sometimes if I know that I will be hungry, I take food with myself and eat while I cycle.

bananas? i think they are the most convenient...