Is it possible to have certain knee problems from cycling? I’m thinking about buying a bike and starting training but I’ve read something about various health problems that can occur due to cycling I started to worry a bit. Is there a way to prevent all these disorders? I don’t want to start cycling and then instead of improving my health end up in worse condition then when I started.

Don’t panic! It’s not exactly like that. Of course that you can get numerous health problems if you start training cycling or any other sports, but if you do it properly you won’t have any problems and your fitness and health will be in great condition. Knee pain is a very frequent syndrome in cyclists but I think that it can happen only if you don’t train properly or if you exaggerate and want to train more than you can endure. That’s why I’d suggest you to read something about cycling and its techniques from the Internet. Also, when you start training try to be moderate and as soon as you notice that you’re tired make a pause. Don’t force anything.

Ya its possible but don't be worried about it,initial days of any workout gives pain its because of the sudden muscle stretch , initially do your cycling or any exercise in regular breaks(like alternate days) and follow the basic health advices. Good Luck on your Cycling ,Have fun Stay Healthy :)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use