Tell me what the best shoes for women overpronators are? Im having the problem with overpronation and very often I have pains in my feet. Apparently the shoes Ive been wearing havent been appropriate. The physical therapist says that this problem usually occurs in people with low arches. So, I need a good shoe, designed to fit a foot with low arch which has the tendency to overpronate.

My suggestion would be to pick a shoe from Brooks program. For example, their Ariel running shoe for women is just what youre looking for. Its designed in order to eliminate and reduce excessive pronation. Their HydroFlow technology helps you achieve stability. Theyre made for moderate pronators and there is a cushion system in order to secure stability. Ive also tried Asics Gel Empire for women. Asics implemented Dynamic Forefoot Cradle technology especially to improve the stability. Thats why overpronators find this shoe to be great. Anyway, the best thing is to go to a store and try these several models and see how they fit you.

Shoes are just not for style but also play a vital role in comforting your feet. Get the right pair of stylish womens shoes size 8 by shopping online.

You should be looking at stability running shoes if you are an overpronator.
Nike Zoom Structure Triax 15
The Structure Triax is a safe bet. If you are in need of support you should try it and chances are that it will fit you perfectly.