Ive been suffering from occasional foot pain for a few months already. Finally it occurred to me that my running shoes might cause the problem. Ive looked into the issue of choosing the appropriate running shoes and found out that I chose mine without paying attention to my foot type and style of running. Now I want to switch form stability shoes Im wearing to cushion running shoes. Any suggestions?

First of all, Ill fill you in on foot types and appropriate shoes for them. There are several types of pronation and you should choose your running shoes after you determine your kind of pronation. Types of pronation are normal, overpronation and underpronation. Overpronation means that most of the weight is put on the inside of the foot and usually people with low arches tend to overpronate. Stability shoes are for people with normal arches and normal pronation. Apparently, your arches are a bit rigid and thus you have the problem with aches in your feet. Cushion running shoes will be a real relief, since theyre soft and comfortable. My suggestion would be Adidas Supernova Cushion shoes. Theyre worth every cent.