Hi! My primary care physician had told me that based on my symptoms I have troubles with anxiety. He recommended a therapist, but I want to know if I can do it on my own and if I can how I can control my anxiety, because it is affecting my life very hard.

Unfortunately, I can tell you if you are really having an anxiety, because you haven’t stated any symptoms. In case that your doctor is right in judging your state, you should listen to him and go to therapist. Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the best psychotherapy for anxiety now, so you should visit one of these therapists.

hi i no how u feel i suffer from it aswel i get panic attacks where im so nervious but i cant tell my doctor cuz i cant talk to people about myself face 2 face but good luck

Hi, my name is Lilly I suffer from Post traumatic stress disorder which is panic attacks and anxiety. I can tell you this much about going to a therapist. I have going to one for several months now. But the really don't understand what you are going thru. I have tried to find some kind of support group for PTSD here in Nevada but have been unsuccessful.I feel they don't understand because they did not go thru what I did. Violence, my ex tried to kill by setting me on fire. Believe me it is not easy for me. I don't know what to do anymore.