Hi. I really have a huuuuge problem and I really need someone to help me. I’m 19 years old and I’ve recently had rhinoplasty. I had a really ugly nose and I decided to try with rhinoplasty but it turned out to be a real nightmare… I’m only 19 and whole life lies ahead of me but I can’t se anything good with the nose I have! Will I ever have a boyfriend? Does anybody here knows how can I “fix” this thinoplasty nightmare?

I’m so sorry to hear your problem… Unfortunately, rhinoplasty can result in real nightmare for the person taking it, especially because all unsuccessful plastic surgeries on other parts of your body can be hidden… There is only one possible solution for you – another rhinoplasty. I know that at this time you’re afraid of it but trust me, that is the only way. Only, this time it has to be done right. I don’t know who did rhinoplasty last time but I would strongly suggest you dr. raj kanodia for that procedure. He is a nose specialist and if anybody can fix your problem, he’s the man to do it… Good luck.

If you've had a nightmare rhinoplasty experience, I'd really like to talk to you. I'm planning on doing a journalistic piece on the dangers of rhino. Please call me at 310-435-4451. Thank you!

Best,
Lee

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web adresses not allowed ***

Community Administrator
Hello leelila!

Thank you for posting at the SteadyHealth.com!

I have to inform you that private web addresses are not allowed on the forum and that you can comunicate with other users via forums.

We would like to see you here again!

Best Regards
BIlly

Dearest Meggy,
I can see that you posted this message in 2004, but maybe you still come here and will read my post. I have the same problem as you did ( ? ) have. I hope it's all over now and everything is ok with your nose. Maybe it's stupid but I would really like to get in touch with you. I believe I'm at your age, I'm 22 now. I had my rhinoplasty last year, and it was a nightmare too. Now I need help and support because I cannot live a normal life with this nose. Maybe we could write to each other and help. I would really like to, would you???
:-) PAULINA

Meggy:
I would like to know what you did about your nose dear Meggy cause I have a similar nose trouble. Could you guide me? Type in Google "rhinoplasty nightmare" and you will find some terrific experiences that could help each other. Thanks.

Dave :?

I had the worst nose job when I was 18 years old, my nose now curves to once side and cannot even breath out of the right side. The sad thing is the Dr. tried to fix it with a 2nd surgery and made it even worse. I hate taking pictures and have the worst sleep that I eventually got use to because I cannot breath. Is there any hope? Or are all Doctors going to want to charge me again for a 3rd nose? Any thoughts?????