Hi. I have a bad story about rhinoplasty. A friend of mine wanted to change his nose. After the surgery, his nose seemed asymmetrical. And I mean really asymmetrical. However, the surgeon said it is only temporary, that it will last during his recovery period. His nose now looks worse than ever. Not only it is still asymmetrical, it looks all crooked and swollen. So, be happy with your noses.

Hi. I know many bad stories about rhinoplasty. But I don`t care. It`s the risk that you will take, or you will not. I will, I think. I am thinking about it for almost a year. My nose is too big. Everybody keeps telling me bad stories about rhinoplasty. I am pretty aware of the risks. However, life itself is one big risk. I will have to find a good surgeon. I have heard about Dr. Dean Toriumi, maybe I`ll visit him in his office. He was specialized in rhinoplasty. I hope I want be just another bad story about rhinoplasty.

Please,, let me know what she did to reconstruct her nose...I am also a sufferer from Nassif and I am sad sad and sad...went for a columella improvement in the US and he chopped part of my nose...pics of before are much better,,,this was all greed for money.....what shall I do next????pls help me,,,nose got smaller as nostrils and I assume columella were chopped and stiched. tip was decreased in size, also nose length...pls give me suggestions of what I can do...

What is wrong with the US,,,why all this greed for money,,they are dealing with people's health..

Nose is actually getting better from the first two months of postop surgery and since mine was a revision rhinoplasty after years since primary rhinoplasty , it will take a longer time to heal than a primary rhinoplasty-this is normal. Dr Nassif also sympathised with me and offered me to help me the best he can if should the outcome not be as espected or if facing problems, even if should be facing financial difficulties he offered to do his best. So at this stage for the time being, feel that it is not right to tell you that I am unhappy, dissatisfied or sad-perhaps was mistasken...ll see. He still did a good job ..... ll see

Over a year and Paul Nassif did not help me out to fix the work he created to my facealways as he promised me. All I received is threats and harassments by his lawyer. Yet, over one year and the nose has remained the same not as he promised to ''improve''. Most of my posts were removed from this forum. You can access a list of complaints supported by evidence (pictures and documents) online on: Plasticsurgery Complaintsboard or on the Rip-off report.

That's a really good message and does make one think of how badly things can go wrong

good message for all

You might think that your nose is too big, but your life could be worse. I had an overaggressive botched rhinoplasty and trust me, it was a miserably, painful experience. It caused me physical and mental problems like no one could even imagine. And I had a very good board certified doctor. It made no difference and she was so arrogant about her mistakes. Before the operation, she was warm, friendly and reassuring. when the bandages came off after surgery even the nurse looked horrified. I regret every waking moment the day I agreed to that operation. It truly wrecked my life. In fact, it made my life a living hell on earth. Is your mental and physical health really worth what other people and social standards think a nose should look like? Do whatever you want, but I certainly wouldn't have done it at all if I knew then what I know now.