Does anyone have information, reviews, etc. on Dr. Anil Shah (NYC) and his rhinoplasty work?!

Thanks

Did you end up finding an answer to your question? I'm also looking into rhinoplasty with Dr Anil Shah. A review of his work would be appreciated!

Same here. I really like him. I went for my consult. Yet cant find much information about him. Yet, the stuff I did find was all good, no bad comments on forums that i have found yet. Did you guys end up going with him?

I just had my surgery with Dr. Anil Shah. Cant give you much info yet about the results cause i still have the case on my nose, but as far as patience and care goes he did a great job. I am pretty swollen, which is to be expected, but i had bearly any brusing and i consider myself someone who bruises easily. Very little pain as well, which i believe would suggest he was very cautious and gentile with me. Im happy with that part so far, i will keep you posted once i get the cast off and the swelling goes down! I am hopeful that he did a great job though! I did alot of research, found nothing negative about him. I like him alot and have alot of faith in him. 4 days out of surgery so far!

Kara

kkvojak wrote:

Guest wrote:

I just had my surgery with Dr. Anil Shah. Cant give you much info yet about the results cause i still have the cast on my nose, but as far as patience and care goes he did a great job. I am pretty swollen, which is to be expected, but i had bearly any brusing and i consider myself someone who bruises easily. Very little pain as well, which i believe would suggest he was very cautious and gentile with me. Im happy with that part so far, i will keep you posted once i get the cast off and the swelling goes down! I am hopeful that he did a great job though! I did alot of research, found nothing negative about him. I like him alot and have alot of faith in him. 4 days out of surgery so far!

Kara

He was my doctor and was awesome. His customer service, attention to detail, follow up, etc. was really much more than I ever expected. I had no problems with the procedure, no pain even afterwards (maybe that was just me). I'd recommend him any day to any one and he was worth the price.

I'm not his friend, I don't know him, I'm just a customer (if you can call us that?).

Hope this helps.

Did you have a revision or primary???? Thank you

how much did it cost?

I had rhinoplasty done with Dr. Shah and the result was OK but not symetrical. People who have only met me after the surgery sometimes ask me if I had a broken nose (this is two years post-op). Whereas before the surgey nobody ever asked me if I had a broken nose, as my nose was perfectly symetrical despite being big.

A very stupid doctor, just changes his words before the surgery, made my nose crooked and also left a scar on my nose, would definitely not recommend him..My tip was already scooping out, he made it scoop out further

A real bad experience

On May 31st 2012 I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Anil Shah, before the surgery we had discussed about the change in shape of the nose as I was not satisfied with it, we discussed to fix the columella, bring the nose closer to the face, bring the right tip in and the left tip in, plus I had breathing and bleeding issues, which he said he will fix.

I came all the way from New jersey, paid for my hotel, went for the surgery, paid all the dues, signed the consent form, just before the surgery Dr. Shah came and changed his words and said that very rudely – he said he is going to bring my tip further instead of bringing it back, and when I asked him about will he be able to fix the breathing and bleeding issues, he said he will try.

How can someone say that after a person has paid for flight, paid for the hotel, other expenses and has mentally made up his mind.

I was totally shattered and confused, out of nervousness I said yes.

The result being scooped out upturned nose, I still have breathing and bleeding issues, breathing issue has gone worse, I have to take a spray all the time. I have real confidence issues, I cannot talk to anyone, cannot sleep, cannot breath, above all he has left a scar on my nose which will never go.

His behavior was completely unprofessional and unethical, just before the surgery is not the time and place to change what was discussed, and the scar which he gave was not discussed and he didn’t even tell me before the surgery that there is a chance that I might have a scar on my nose.

It is very difficult to carry every day activities, talk to anyone, to make eye contact, to concentrate or to do any other activity.

I joined 2 organizations and I had to leave both the jobs because I couldn’t perform.

I think this kind of surgeon should not be allowed to practice and his license should be revoked.

One more year of my life has gone down the drain

Please take the required action

he is in chicago now

I got my facial fillers done by him and very happy with the result. He did not overdo it and it is very natural looking. I did not have any reactions and went out the same night. He is a very well mannered doctor. I am considering for rhinoplasty next year with him.

Hey I was wondering what end up happening did you get ur nose redone because I went him he done the same think to me he's con n scammer!!!!!!!

I agree his license should be revoked he left me with a deformed nose. I have visited multiple surgeons to get more opinions of my outcome and they are all shocked with the unappealing transformation he has caused. I would not even recommend him to my worst enemy.