After many years (I'm a male, in my mid-40s), I've finally decided to go ahead with a rhinoplasty. A writer I know who profiled Los Angeles suggested I consult with the following three -- I was wondering if anyone had any PERSONAL experience/feedback on them, or on Dr. Raj Kanodia, who I know has had a lot of publicity -- OR any surgeons known for conservative, natural work.

Dr. Babak Azzizadeh
Dr. Andrew Frankel
Dr. George Rudkin

stay clear of Azizadeh

Guest wrote:

stay clear of Azizadeh

I was going to go to Azizadeh
please tell me why i should stay clear.

RMT: Which doctor did you choose? How is the result? I am considering Rudkin too? I am not sure where to find information on him.

I agree with the previous blogger -- stay clear of Azizadeh. Very unethical and dishonest with poor skills and technique.
I've heard great things about Dr. Brian Novak and Dr. Andrew Frankel.

I want someone to tell me of his bad experience with azzizzadeh please its very important.

I don't know about the other two that you mentioned but my sister had surgery with Dr Frankel last year and I love her nose. It looks very natural. On a different note, can anyone recommend a surgeon for breast reduction?

Well in my opinion. I cannot blame you if you're not comfortable with other people. I have searched a site that i think it could be a big help for you.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Will you share more info on Dr. Frankel (i.e., cost, technique, bf and after photo)? I'm interested in going to him for rhinoplasty. Thanks!

I do not know what to say at this stage. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I flew from abroad for a revision rhinoplasty and now they are not answering my emails. They started reponding my emails when the surgeon contacted me to remove posts from the internet where I stated my personal opinion (nothing wrong, No?), later after some months I asked them a question several times to help me fix my nose and they did nt reply. After flying to Dr.Nassif (kwon as Dr.Paul S Nassif , Na$$if , Dr. Nassif ) I was impressed by positive posts/reviews on the interent where they should have been posted by past clients and followed adverts such as video clips on youtube etc... Later I was on a forum and people said that he pays people to remove negative posts and pays them to put positive posts / reviews on the internet. After his surgery I cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry....big time...do not know what to do!! After dr.Na$$if I strongly feel that I am healthily, financially and aestetically unhappy.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: If you know who can fix it, please reply to this post :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dr motiky can help!