Does anyone know about the standard of revision rhinoplasty work of Dr. Solieman and Dr.Litner(beverly hills)? I would appreciate any shared experiences. Thank you.

Can you tell me what you mean specifically by revision rhinoplasty? I'd like to be able to help you but I'm not sure what it is. Thanks!

My boyfriend is a boxer and lately he has been suffering broken nose. And now he needs rhinoplasty and I am very scared that the result is not going to be that good or something even worse. Since I was searching the best plastic surgeons who are going to do his operation I have accidently found your post and I can see that you have been posted it one year ago.

So I am wondering did you get any info and did you do the rhinoplasty or someone close to you. If you did can you let me know were you satisfied with the final result and which doctor did it? And if it is not too much to ask can you share the price of the surgery. Thank you in advance.

I had surgery with these guys in August 2011. My nose is a mess now: palpable grafts, collapsed valve, and saddle deformity. Words cannot express how devastated I am. I am too scared to let them operate on me again and I don't have the money to fix it. Good luck.

I also had surgery in August 2011 with them and am extremely unhappy with the results. Maybe they had a bad month of surgery? Tip lowered, too short and wide now in bridge.

Also my breathing has been compromised. I wish I could take it all back. These guys are super nice and easy to talk to but their surgery skills are lacking. When a doctor cannot explain why things went so horribly wrong- you are in trouble- obviously serious lack of experience. Don't fall for the good bedside manner. You will be left broke and ugly!

Not. Happy with their work. They left me with a saddle deformity and destroyed my breathing