Plastic surgery can be a life changing experience, and that is something I agree with. Self educating is one of the most important aspects for making that decision to move forward. I wanted to found out more about plastic surgery because I want to make rhinoplasty. As I have heard, leading authority specializing in rhinoplasty with over 2 decades of experience is Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills with Raj Kanodia, MD., F.A.C.S. I want to be sure if that was right choice and hear more about his work.

Yes, Raj Kanodia, M.D. is well respected and leading plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. He was sought out by patients throughout the United States as well as around the world. As a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and American College of Surgeons he has published numerous medical articles and is often a guest at medical conferences. Work of Raj Kanodia gave him notable respect among his colleagues, and he is one of the worlds most sought after facial plastic surgeon. He grow up in India, what allowed him to strike perfect balance between natural principals and medical knowledge. He believe in consultation process so he prefers to have two or three consultations with each patient before performing any procedure. Raj Kanodia believe when patients are realistic and self-motivated the results can be extraordinary. His results are great because he utilizes a “closed” technique in which all incisions are made inside the nose, what is extremely important because there is no risk of visible scarring, unlike with “opened” approach. Dr Raj Kanodia points out that in 50% of his rhinoplasty that he performs there is no need to break bones. A side benefit of his procedure is improved nasal airways, so patient will not be able to breath better through their nose but they can look forward to increased endurance and higher energy levels too. Also, heightened sense of both smell and taste. Dr Raj Kanodia also performs functional nasal procedures for correcting breathing difficulties. Patient can return to their normal activities for 5 days.

you copy and pasted that right off his site :)

i just had dr. raj perform a rhinoplasty last week on my nose. There was nothing overtly wrong with the appearance of my nose, and what I was seeking was a subtle change.

DR. RAJ IS HANDS DOWN WORTH EVERY PENNY THAT YOU SPEND. BEYOND AN IMPECCABLE BEDSIDE MANNER AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE, THE HEALING TIME IS ONLY ONE WEEK, AND HE IS A TRUE ARTIST.

take my advise, GO TO DR. RAJ

I have been doing some research on nose surgery because I would like to have my nose done, but I'm really concern for the things that I have found out. How do we know that we are choosing the best doctor? many of us work hard to save for money for the surgery and at the end the results are not what we anticipated so what is your advice?

Dr. Kanodia is just an average doctor who charges the high price of $20000 for a work which is not even worth. You can get the same or better job done at a fraction of cost some where else!