What is this hype about rhinoplasty? A friend of mine had a nose job two weeks ago. Another friend of mine is considering doing it. What is wrong with people and their noses these days? Anybody?

Hi. I don`t understand this hype about rhinoplasty too. I have a well shaped nose, however. If I had a big or deformed nose, maybe I would feel otherwise. My sister had rhinoplasty. She looks really better with her new nose. She is finally smiling and she seems to be very pleased. So I guess it is ok for some people to do it. The looks is not everything. I think people should be happy with what they have. All women are all plastic now. I can`t stand it. When I see a girl with big breasts, or lips, all I can think of are implants and surgeries. I don`t want an artificial girl.

Lol....before doing a rhinoplasty surgery think about it twice and do your H.W well. There are many thieves (plastic surgeons) who are after your money, but there are other good honest surgeons. I was ripped off in Beverly Hills by a surgeon who is looking after being popular to get more customers, and unhappy patients cannot post there excperiences online so you never know whether these surgeons are good or not, and he is not worth a visit. Be aware of these surgeons. This surgeon is likely to charge more than 16,000.00 and up to 40,000- and a consult at his office is $300 which is ridiculus. Be on the watch out

Its not hype , its very common desire to look good. everyone wants that some may proceed and some just keep on thinking. As such rhinoplasty is a very safe surgery and you get good look . This is one of most common cosmetic surgeries being done all over world. more information you may find here - ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I had a surgery with a doctor in Beverly Hills who charged me more than $20,000.00 and who charges 300 for a consult and I am extremely unhappy and dissatisfied with the job. His name is Paul Nassif in Beverly Hills. After his surgery I started using a nasal dilator for breathing and his grafts are irritable. Nose became fat and short. I need a good expert this time who can fix what he left me with.