I want to fix my nose. I am thinking about this for two years, but I never had enough courage to do it. I recently discovered Dr. Pearlman and I am considering him for surgeon. How can I get in touch with him? Can I ask him some questions before the procedure? I hope someone will help me. Thanks

Sure, you can….I can give you the phone number, but I think that is better for you to visit his web page and see a phone number or e-mailing him. I’ve been informed that every patient has a confidential personal consultation with Dr. Steven Pearlman, but I think that you have to schedule your visit. Dr. Steven Pearlman is a distinguished facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon, teacher, also the director of the Division of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at St. Lukes-Roosevelt hospital and a clinical associate professor at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.

I too am considering a rhinoplasty and Dr. Pearlman. Did you get a quote? I know every person is different but the doctor's fees are in the same ballpark. For instance Dr Kanodia charges $15,000 for rhinoplasty. I only know this because I paid $200 for a consultation! I don't want to waste anymore money. lol.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Dr. pearlman rocks. he did my (second and last) revision rhinoplasty. i paid 12k. $250 for consultat and that was applied to the surgery cost. worth every penny.
oh, and he is totally hot lol :-)

this dr caused me and my wife misery with his recommendation for restylane under the eyes....it was awful,,,now surgery is necessary,,,and hot? he has the worst nose job :'( o.O :-(

do you know how much a first time rhinoplasty would be with him?

I don't know where his good reviews come from. Maybe its just his marketing that gets him business or the people he messes up are too embarassed to come forward but he really messed up my face and then refused to fix it. It's horrible. Please do yourself a big favor and go to someone else.

.so i i kind know how samantha feels.. i had over 12 operations. From the time i was 1st born till bout the age of 2 years old. but it was from my kidney and heart. ect i rally dont kno the rest.. my parents done.. But i have scares all over my stomach and chest :/.. well iam 16 now, but wheni was ounger kid really didnt make fun of me.. now some people jus ak me " what wrong with your stomach"? sometime it dosent bother me  beacuse there jus wondering..

BUT I JUST WISH I COULD IT ALL FIX,, so it would look normal, like veryone else..
so how much would you charge to fix it?????//
if you wanna know more  ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed ***

15k or at leas that's what I was quoted .