I am considering rhinoplasty. I am still looking for surgeon. I recently have heard about Dr. Paul Nassif. I would like to hear from someone who had experience with Dr. Paul Nassif. It would be great help. Thanks.

It took me months to found him. Well, all I can say is Dr. Paul Nassif changed my life. I had revision rhinoplasty. I had one unsuccessful year ago and I practically given up all hope, but eventually decided if I could find a suitably skilled and experienced surgeon, it would be worth asking their opinion on what was possible. I can't adequately put into words how you've changed my life, and a mere 'thank you' just doesn't express my gratitude for the most amazing revision rhinoplasty that you carried out. For the record, I do thank you most sincerely. When you removed the bandages for the first time post-op I simply could not believe how straight and smooth he had made my nose compared to before. I almost didn't want to believe it was that good.

I don't know what that guy is talking about, I went to Dr. Nassif for a rhinoplasty and he fixed my nose beautifully, it looks very natural.

Dr nassif work seems great... So who ended up doing your revision? Im Thinking of using Nassif for my revision... What didn't u like about ur nose after nassif worked on it???

Have you heard of any other bad experience with Dr. Nassif? I just had a revision with him. I am going to remove splint tomorrow. I am so nervous. My nose looks too big now! Is is going to look OK?

For anyone considering a primary rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty listen up. Dr. Paul Nassif is awesome. How do I know? He did an amazing job on a revision for me a few years back. He took all the time in the world with me during my two consults. He answered every question that I had completely and honestly. He was extremely compassionate to my situation and he promised me that he would give me a nose that I could have been born with. And that is exactly what he did! He delivered 10 fold what he promised. He is someone who in my opinion has complete integrity. He is a man that truly cares about his patients! I have seen it first hand, not only with my own case but also by the way I have seen him handle his other patients.

I did my research before choosing Dr. Nassif to do my revision. My nose is no longer an issue in my life... and I owe that to Dr. Nassif. I was blessed to have chosen him to be my surgeon and I will return to him anytime I need to correct what Father time does best- age me. Bottom line... Dr. Paul Nassif is the most conscientious and skilled surgeon I have ever dealt with. And I HAVE met with many!

Take care,

rocsy

Where is this DR located?

Dr. Nassif is in Beverly Hills, California.

How much does he charge for nose job? I heard he is very expensive. In area where I live I found them from 3500 to 6000. What is Dr Nassif cost? Thanks

Be carefull and learn who is writing these posts. If they are patients maybe they will share their before and after shots. Plastic surgery is a matter of taste. It in my opinion Nasiff's noses look like horse saddles. I had a consult wit him. It was the biggest wast of my time. He was so arrogant that it was a distraction. In my opinion he was not focused on me or anything I said. In my opinion he was silly and flighty in the consult. He acted irritated with my questions and short tempered - bratty. He gave me the impression that I was taking his time from the first minute I was there. After this he threw me to his staff. The staff was very kind and available with answers, but they are not medical. He just seemed bratty, silly, boyish - in a bad way, and unfocused in my opinion. I would never have that kind of person cut on me. I need a grounded, calm, confident, focused surgeon who welcomes questions. I love Dr Garth (the one who was on TV)- focused, likable. and grounded. I would like to use him

Coming across this post, I wanted to share my positive experience with anyone who was thinking of choosing Dr. Nassif as their surgeon. Dr. Nassif successfully performed my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation in 2007. Before the surgery, I couldn't breathe correctly due to my deviated septum, and had an unsightly hump I wanted removed along with a weak chin. I was so confident before the surgery because I knew that I was in the best hands. The result was more than I ever hoped for, and the quality of my life has increased exponentially since the surgery. He catered to my every need, and made the experience as positive as it could have been . In addition, I don't have to worry about any problems down the road because as he explained, his technique was one that added support to my nose, and had the future in mind. So the nose looked better and was also better functionally, and will always be great. See for yourself with photos I took one year after my surgery. I don't know that I can post them on here, but if anyone knows how, or another outlet where I can post them for all to see please let me know. The result was natural, and nobody has, or would ever suspect I had any surgery, that's one of the best parts. Good luck to everyone.

For anyone who is questioning Dr. Nassif's work.... email me. I will send anybody who wants to see my before and afters. Dr. Raj Kanodia destroyed my nose and Dr. Nassif fixed it. My email address is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
I have all the respect in the world for Dr. N. He is a very caring and talented surgeon. There is not one surgeon for all people... this is true. But it is really sad that when a person shares a positive experience... their integrity is questioned. I for one am Dr. Nassif fan....And for that I do not apologize. Why? Because he gave me a great nose and my confidence back.

Take care everyone and believe and be happy for the people that have had a positive experiences!

Rocsy

Hi Laura, RUNNING AWAY from Dr. NASSIF, in my opinion, was the BEST thing you could have done considering that he treated you that badly as you said. Considering he treated you that badly for your consult, what WORSE would he do to you under his knife. Remember, once you sign contracts you have no rights to sue him in courts. Thinking about it shivers me. The fact that Dr. Paul Nassif did not listen to your questions is a serious red flag!!! Run away from that! Dr. Nassif has heavy advertisements which attract customers to his office. The adverts portray positive outcomes but in reality I believe that those adverts and commentaries such as those seen on youtube do not portray unhappy outcomes. We should be aware of that. Moreover, being brainwashed that the surgeon has a qualification does not mean that Dr. Nassif got a qualification with higher grades but he might got it with lower grades, we do not know as he does not tell us.

I found another review of another Dr. Nassif

Send me your before and after photos, because im considering him

Must have a vendetta, stay happy