How many times per week should I do these exercises? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZVPW3Tgw4A

Hello Eve,

Exercises like the ones on youtube for the lower belly should probably be done about 3 times a week.  Once you build up muscle, you can try and exercise everyday if you have the time.  How much time you spend on it ultimately depends on your ability to keep going.  I exercise every day but when I first started out I went with 3 times a week.  I worked out on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  Just work it around your work or study times.  In med school, all of us would exercise in the afternoon, everyday.  This kept us alert and at a proper weight that allowed us to study till midnight every school night.  The med school helped us set this up.  So, if you haven't been doing this very long stick to 3 days a weeks.  then gradually increase the number of days but stay within your comfort zone. 

Ok, thank you for answering. :)

The abdominal exercises on this video are very effective at targeting your abs and the lateral muscles as well. You should alternate the exercises with your cardio days. So if you do cardio exercises on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, you should do the ab exercises on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Then rotate for the following week and continue this pattern. Weight training can be done on your ab days as well. What type of exercises have you been doing so far? Are you trying to lose weight as well or are you looking to tone up your body (or targeting just the abdominals)?