pleas tell me secrets on how to grow my hair back faster its bin a year since my grandmother cut my hair like this its so short and i used to have long beutiful thick hair and now its so short and i want it back so bad so can someone help me pleas pleas i hate my short hair and i just want my long hair back already i will do anything do you guys have any home remedies that will help when i look at old pictures of my hair i want to cry so pleas help me i need my hair back and fast thank you

Get Hot Hair Using Potatoes

This is one of the most effective, but least known remedies for hair growth and is very beneficial for people who are affected by hair loss. Combine the juice from 3 potatoes with 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of honey and a little water. Apply the mixture to slightly damp hair and leave it in for about 30 minutes before rinsing it out with warm water. It might seem a bit strange but rest assured, it works! Use this treatment consistently each week for a couple of months for maximum benefits.

Weekly Hot Oil Massages For Pretty Hair

Weekly hot oil massages are extremely effective for hair growth. There are different types of natural oils you can try, including coconut, rosemary, grapeseed and olive oil, to help your hair appear long and radiant. Select your oil of choice and massage it into your scalp, then wrap your head with cellophane or plastic wrap, leaving the oil in your hair for at least 30 minutes. The body heat emitted from your scalp under the covered plastic will naturally warm the oil. This treatment helps stimulate the scalp and improve blood circulation, thus encouraging your hair to grow. It also helps to control issues like dandruff and hair loss and nourishes the hair shafts, leaving your hair shiny and pretty.

Don’t Cry, Onions Are Here To Help Your Hair Grow

Believe it or not, onions are a secret home remedy for hair growth and help regenerate hair follicles. Take 1 red onion, 4 cloves of garlic, 2 sticks of cinnamon and boil them in a pot of water. Let the hair concoction cool to room temperature, then rinse it through your hair. Let it sit in your hair for 15 minutes before washing it out. Try this every time you wash your hair for a few weeks and you’ll cry with joy from having fuller, richer hair!

NOTE:  Try one or two of these steps and let me know