Hello
I am looking for some help on my hair.  Since about early grade school ( I am now 37 ) I have had a problem with the back of my hair not growing as fast as the top and the sides.  I can't seem to get it to grow much past my shoulders. I really want longer hair and have had hair extensions before but I want my own hair now. Right now I wear my hair in a clip or in a hat because there is an at least 4-5" length difference from the sides and the back.  I was hoping to get the back to the length I want and then go to the hair salon and have them even it up but it is taking forever for the back to grow! Any ideas on what I can do to get the back of my hair to grow out? And does anyone know why the back doesn't grow as fast as the sides??  Thanks!!  :-)

you could try dr. miracle grow
also use organic shampoos they dont have all those harmfull chemicals that slow down your growth.
try hair masks.
puree tomato and avocado and leave it in your hair for a couple mins.

hope this helps!

You have to use good hair oil. Otherwise you have to consult the experts.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***