Hello, I'm Prudence. I had to get a knot cut out of my hair and I don't want to cut my hair fully. It was a huge knot and I've tried everything I can think of for it to work. But my hair isn't growing that fast. It never has because its really curly. And I know my hair doesn't look good short. I really need to know if there is anything I can do to make it grow faster without getting extensions. Please help if you can. Thank you...

Im having the same problem. But honestly there is a lot you can do. First of all use mane n tail shampoo. its amazing!!!!!!!!!! next take biotin pills and a good multivitamin. next massage your scalp a lot! eat lots of protein and last but not least take whole flaxseed. It will do you wonders.... its ssooooo amazing and helps sooooooooooooooo much. hope i helped. :)

hey Looloo, can i ask, what is whole flaxseed and what does it doo to help x

Or u can join the hair club it helped me a lot and it can help you too. It applies to all heads it will work in bout 1-2 weeks when your hair starts to grow 3-4 weekswhen your hair gets longer

Eat allot of fruit, and drink plenty of milk(:
Or but a growth serum thing for your hair, usually found at sally's beauty supply (: