i need to have my hair grow faster. Please help me.... is there anything i can do besides having an extensions. Are there any shampoos or products that help boost my hairs growth. I had such a long beautiful hair and i decided to get a hair cut and now i haaaate it. please help me.

I was wondering the same thing. I think that just eating healthy, taking proper care of your hair, and getting proper exercise will make it grow longer. Good luck :D

Go to your local drug store or wal mart and buy some pre natle vitamins. Those help, also the shampoo main and tail might work. It's for horses. It's cheap, the only this is that it drys ur hair out I guess. I know the vitamins will help. I have been meaning to try the shampoo but haven't got to the tractor supply yet. My cousin said it works tho. Good luck!

Best way is to eat plenty of protein. I find my hair grows really fast when i have whey protein.

Try using coconut oil on your tips before bed. It may look greasy but just rinse it out.