i have three kids two four year olds and a one year old. i just found out i am pregnant again and don't know what to do. my husband and i talked about abortion but don't have the money and really we don't have the money to have another child. I am considering inducing a miscarriage and i know how but still not sure about it. he wants the baby but he works so much that he really isn't ever around so it would be me raising four kids on my own with his financial support. it is hard enough right now for me with three kids. I guess what i am looking for is some insight on what others would do in this situation..

I think that it would be better if you didn't try to induce a miscarriage. I think that the best thing to do--despite that you said you can't afford it--is to look into an abortion. I know that some clinics operate on a sliding scale, which I think would work best for you. What do you think? Is that plausible?

@ jmead

:'( nooo dont get abortion thats just wrong ur killing a lil angel when ur kids were born u where happy right why would u do it to this one if u dont want it give it up to adoption okkk dont be like that thats wrong there alot of people that cant have baby and ur wanting ot do that not  be mean but if u didnt want to get preagnant dont have sexxx!!;-| !!

Hey karina, it is her choice remember. Telling her nit to have sex is not your place either. She's a grown woman.
And how would you explain to 2 four yo's & a 1yo where a baby went after carrying it for 9mths???? Your suggestions are beyond ridiculous.
While I myself have 2 children myself & just miscarried my 3rd & could not contemplate abortion, the girl is not looking for condemnation, she wants some advice/support.
My suggestion would be to speak with your GP about your options & go from there.
The choice you make whatever it will be, will be the right one for you & your family.

Dear, don't go thru with an abortion. Usually women who go thru with and abortion go thru things like PTSD or worse. I know your probably really worried right now, but don't be. These fears are just False Evidence Appearing Real. All I can say is that you should seek out the people who will help you with your pregnancy and turn to them for help with the new baby, because good family and friends will always be there for you. Also don't worry. Everything will all turn out fine in the end and that's a promise.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use