I would like to know what the likelyhood of using cytotec to induce an abortion would induce a birth instead at 20 weeks or a bit later.... and if i did induce an birth would u HAVE to go to the hospital? As in if you didn't go to the hospital would it have an BIG affect on the mother? I have many (and i mean MANY) reasons to want/need an abortion.. i have waited a bit too long i know, but i didnt even know for a few months cause of my age my period was never really on tract and would skip months before so i didnt think much of it until i took the test and i was so scared and alone and now i just want to do what i believe is best for this child and being with me is not a good thing, the father wouldnt be able to give him/her up for adoption and to be all honest i havent done the best things during the pregnancy, so it might have come out with some disabilities and i just think that he/she might end up in a shitty home or foster care cause of it, i just want to do whats best for everyone and i believe this is best but would like to know, also any advice or anything that is bad/will help cause a miscarriage would be AMAZING.

Why not have the baby and give it up for adoption. That baby you are trying to abort is alive and to abort it is to kill it.

It is much to late for an induced abortion. The only thing left is to see if the hospital will do it at this late stage. You say the father would not give this baby up for adoption, maybe his family would want to step in and help with him/her. Why have you waited so long to come to this decision?

Adoption is a wonderful thing. There are so many young couples in this world that are heart broken because they can not have a child of their own. It is a simple procedure and you wouldn't even need to meet them if you choose not to. Just notify your local adoption agency, or if that's to close to home, go out of town. There is a couple out there who are ready willing and able to give your baby a wonderful life. I do not condone nor am i against an abortion but....you are 5 months along. If this were 3 or 4 months ago i would say "do what you have to do" Gosh i hate that saying! But it's not, you are 5 months or better.You must be feeling life at this stage of your pregnancy. Please reconsider your options.

You say a miscarraige would be "amazing" just how old are you? That sentence sounds like something a 14 year old would say. How old is the baby's father? Just call your local adoption agency, they will take care of everything for you. You don't even have to see the baby when it's born if you choose not to. You have come this far, why not go the rest of the way? Maybe your family could help out if you want to have this baby.

You have to have a real good reason to give to the doctors if you look for an abortion now. Do you have medical problems? Are you a drug addict? I don't want it is not a reason, it's an excuse. I just think that 5 months is a bit to advanced, that's all. Don't try to take care of this at home. There are a million reasons why you must not attempt this outside of a doctors supervision. Serious complications can arise, infection, profuse bleeding and possibly death, yours! 

bbfeet9 wrote:

Everyone is right...Your a little bit too far along to consider this. But, I know one thing... I have been wanting a baby ever since I saw my nephew be born. And now that I have been having unprotected sex since the end of January 2009, it really hurts me to hear you say this. Im not hear to judge you, because who am I? Im just a person who has a few different beliefs. I know my mother was in a bad situation and got pregnant before she married my daddy back in 86 and 87... she couldnt take care of the baby, and the daddy sure wouldn't. So, she made the decision to put her up for adoption. The people that adopted her gave her the best life ever! Their actually still in our family and she knows that me and her have the same mother and we are sisters. And her adopted parents (both man and woman are unfertile) just adopted a little boy about 3 years ago due to the mother was 15 and on drugs real bad. Also, I have a cousin who had an abortion and it tore me up so bad that I stopped talking to her for a while...matter of fact when I see her it still pops up in my head. She lied to me about so many things when it came down to the abortion....But I think what upset me the most is a year later she got pregnant again and now he is 13 months old. I felt like her chance of giving life should of been over after she made the decision of killing an innocent unborn child. Besides all that, I really believe that you should see a counselor. YOU are YOU... YOU are the ONLY one who can make a decision for YOU....not your parents, the baby's daddy, friends, or anyone else. IF for some reason you got pregnant, I believe GOD put that baby in your life for a reason...whether it be for another couple to finally hold that baby girl or boy and mentally see themselves in it, or whether he wanted you to experience motherhood. Don't be scared....there are THOUSANDS of other girls out there that wish they could be YOU right now or that are in far worse situations than you can imagine. I hope you make the decision that fits your needs more than just a want. Just remember though....half of that baby is you...you gave the X in the making. If you need anything, there are people here to help guide you!!