Hi! I get pregnant. I live with one boy, but I am not satisfied with ours relationship. I probably will have abortion. I also study, and I don’t have time for a baby. Does regret follows abortion?

Hi! I am married and I have two beautiful children. I had abortion. My husband and I decided about abortion, but we regret because that decision. You should talk with your boyfriend about abortion. You aren’t in same position; you study and you are young. I think that there is no woman who had abortion which doesn’t regrets because abortion.

NOT all women regret an abortion, if you want an abortion then you are unlikely to have regrets at all.

I have had 3 abortions, I am married and happy, and I have NO REGRETS.

You have to do what is right for YOU.

Hey - I am a 27 yo woman that has been trying to conceive for 2 years. I am now beginning to look into adoption because I am so frustrated at ttc. Anyway, I do not agree with abortion at all... Don't get me wrong though, I understand that it is also your choice in the matter. Actually, I had a very good friend when I was in college that got pregnant and had an abortion - to this day she regrets it. I just want to let you know that adoption is ALWAYS a choice. Look in your newspapers, there are always couples in there looking for a child and will usually pay your medical expenses. Anyways, it is your decision to make, but just remember, there are people like me that would love to have a life growing inside convenient or not. Good luck.