I'm 15 years old and weight about 278lbs and I want to lose weight I tryed running and the gym my whole life I'm just sick of trying that why so do any one know good ways for losing weight I want to look at my self and think I'm pretty I was always fat as long as I can remember. Help me please. I will do any thing. Healthy or not I don't care just help me. Thanks

Try the ketogenic diet, it works really well, but you have to put in cardio and hard work. Lifting often and lifting heavy alongside a good diet and cardio are essential to losing weight and losing it quickly. Its all about hardwork and dedication. If you really want it, you will make it happen 

Hi Guest, i too am trying to loose weight. part of 8 yrs of my life recently as i have been on steroids for a long time. I have been swimming for almost a yr now, but feel slighly toned but nothing to a huge effect. Then my brother asked me to try out weights. OK, i thought, being female i do not want to bulk up, but though hey got noting else to loose, only gain so give it a try. Would you believe after light jogging (15 mins ) every 2nd day and weight lifting every 2nd day, i saw RESULTS. A month in, my arms that were flabby are now toned, sleek and my waist is trying to come through and i generally have more stamina. I also been on BP tablets and every month on cecking my BP it has always been high even after taking my regular daily medication for it. I visited my DR two days ago, WOW, he said your BP is looking healthy. I told him i been doing light weights and jogging, he was impressed. I have also been eating healthy porridge for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch and tea time i eat a piece of chicken roasted in the oven with vegatables. This is my regular intake of food, yes i do slack once a week. I have put muscle on, but my clothes are LOOSER and my body is shaping up. So, please take a long look at what changes you can religiuosly change and STICK to, then go from there. You dont have to do much training, just start off on a pace you are comfortable with. I have invested in training bench, cast iron weights, they dont have to be heavy, just basic stuff up to 20 to 30 kilos should do it. I started doing light jogging and light weighst which taken me over a hour to do as i was inexperienced, but now two months nearly in i manged to get it down to 45 mins, and now upping my weights. One place i will recommend you to look at is BODY BUILDING.COM. Here you have all the info at your fingertips. It even shows you how to lift weights properly, go to MOTIVATION on top heading, then look for WORKOUTS, then scroll all the way down to find a map of what muscle group you are planning to tone up, click onto it (for instance LATS) Then, scroll down to equipment on the side panel, you can click on what eqiupment you have at hand, say for instance, you clicked onto BARBELL as that is the only item you have, it will show you how to work out with that partcular equipment. ONE THING....Dont do the dead lift until you are experienced into this though...I say give it till you can join a gym for guidance on how to lift this, as this can mess your back up, everything else is good....Ok, now that done, i let you decide what you want to do, good luck what ever you choose. I have tried and failed at others, so this is my last hope to get it right, so i blast my music and get down onto training every 2nd day. Oh,dont give up on trying to loose weight, you will get there, mind over matter.

Do not eat bread or starch related products, change your diet and eat fresh do not eat processed or takeaway food, cook your own food. Why do you think Chinese are slim, they eat stirfrys with vegetabel oil, try avocado oil. You need to change your eating habits. Once thats under control then you should go onto bodyrock tv.com and do these exercises to the best of your ability. DO NOT overdue to it to start at least build up to 5- 6 weeks. As you are young you have a better chance of getting all this under control. It is not expensive and bodyrock tv on the web is free. The site is a little risque, but hey I dont produce it. I especially like Lisa as she motivates. The exercise is 15-30 mins per day max. I would do them every second day, so your muscles can get used to the exercise and not go into overkill PAIN, and I would walk around the block every night. You should see some results if you combine this with your diet. Your diet you can become very quick to get used to, do not reach for food when you get stressed, try thinking the opposite, try thinking NAH THAT CAKE IS GOING NOWHERE NEAR MY STOMACH! Be mind tough and stop yourself, if you walk away from one cake, you will then get used to walking away from the rest. Good luck it is a constant battle but it does become easier. put a picture up on your wall of someone with a great figure, and look at it every morning and every night and say "I am making changes to become more like this". Its all in teh mind, Good Luck.

Right now onwards eat only boiled food and drink lots of water.

You can lose only 30-35lbs for three months in a healthy way. You can lose this weight by following these tips.

•Eat breakfast of complete carbohydrates and protein to set up your metabolism for the day.
•Between meals snacking is a good habit. Good snacks are fruits, vegetables, low fat muffins, protein energy bars and whole wheat bagels, etc.
•Exercise is good for you in many ways, but by itself has only a moderate effect for weight control. But the combined effect of low-calorie food and exercise will have faster results for weight loss.