I want to know how to lose the rate of fat,i used to reducing the amount of food to lose weight,but i find i lose so much muscle,and the rate of fat doesn't be reduced.so i want to know the effective way to lose the rate of fat .

looking forward to your reply.I am not good at English,thank you!

Celebrity

of course, if you reduce the amount of food, you will also lose muscle ...

have you tried carb-cycling diet? One day you eat almost zero carbs, next day medium amount, third day a bit more carbs and then again you reduce to low carb, then zero  carb etc...

I found this nutrition plan to be one of the most effective for me when dealing with fat loss - but maintaining muscle.

Do you exercise, and what type of exercise?

It is important not to starve yourself on any diet.  You should make sure you are eating no less than 1200 calories a day.  Eat more vegetables and whole grain foods to fill up on fiber.  You can have fruit (2 a day) and eat 3 servings of protein a day so you don't lose any muscle tissue.  Exercise regularly, every day if you can, and pick an exercise you enjoy like walking with a friend or swimming.  The regular exercise will burn the fat off of your body and you will feel great!  Do these two suggestions and you should be able to lose the weight you need to.