Hello. I'm 45 year old male and I have developed really serious weigh problem. I don’t know what's wrong with me but my appetite is simply unstoppable and there is nothing I could do about it.
In my life I have tried at least ten different diets and none of them could help me.
Just recently I have read some great stuff about some Cohen diet.
If I understood good- according to this diet- you can eat almost everything you want including pizzas, bread and chocolate cake and still loosing weight. How could this be possible? Did anyone maybe used this diet and what were the results!?

I know some facts about this diet and all I can tell you is that you’ve understood good! Key word you should remember when you talk about this Cohen diet is ”raw food”! By this raw food I mean on uncooked, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and sprouted grains.
Simply putted, this diet is in fact in several good raw food recipes. You wouldn’t believe if I tell you that these raw foods can be eaten whole or combined to make the healthiest, most delicious meals.
Pizza, big burger, chocolate cake, the blueberry tie and cookies are just some of the names from this cooking book!
I suggest you to try with this and you’ll be surprised because you will not notice a difference. Wish you luck!

I'm not sure if you're referring to the diet that I know of - Cohen's diet. It's based on a blood test, from which they will develop an eating program specific to you based on your blood test results. On average, people are loosing 7-10kg every 4 weeks PROVIDED that they follow the program. I've been on it for about 10 days, am 4kg lighter and fitting into my old clothes now. For the first 3 days, I struggled but after that, no cravings. My stomach's full all the time and I actually forget to eat (which is bad for the program). So, if you're really seriously about loosing fat and weight fast, effectively and safely, I'd recommend you look it up. Get into a mental frame where you think to yourself that this is only short-term and then go for it! The website is cohens.com.au in Australia. Good luck!

How did the diet go for you? I'm considering having the blood done.

Can anyone here please send me the food lists allowed on Cohens, Ive lost my booklet and dont remember them all

I lost my entire program but was able to contact office I originally got my program from and they are able to re issue it for $70 if you can't get your hands on a list maybe try that.