I have just started with diet that excludes carbon hydrates and is consisted only of proteins. I have tried this diet before and it really helped me. What can I say, I really like meat. In previous occasions, I have lost a lot of weight but somehow this time it is not the case. I have just intensified my bodybuilding program, so it might be possible that I am eating too much to compensate for the workout.

First of all, I do not like the protein diet at all. I think that it is not that effective as they say it is. When I tried it last year, I became very nervous on the third day. No carbon hydrates, no brain food. If it is not as effective as before, there are two possibilities. Perhaps you are eating a bit more then before or your body is not responding to the diet as the last time. This second can happen because there is no much fat left that needs to be burn out, and that is a good thing, right?