I have been in bodybuilding for almost a year and to be honest, did not have much success. I was not regular, I have to admit, but still I expected some results. Anyway I supposes I need a bulk diet, or I will never gain muscle mass. Do you know any good one? I know that my training routine is ok, I just need some extra food supplements to initiate the muscle mass enlargement process.

First rule eat like you have never eaten before. The recipe is quite simple, eat more then you spend and the mass will come. Of course, skip the junk food and eat only healthy stuff. You could start with six meals in a day, once in three hours. Increase the proteins, cut on the carbon hydrates, this will ensure gaining in muscles, not in fat. Your training should last for les then an hour, short and strong. Eat whey protein and if it is too expensive for you, go with the egg whites!