I really need to change my attitude..but i can't..i am sad all the time and i don't study at all..i wasn't like this but i don't know what happened to me..i really wish you could sense the pain i feel every moment ! please help me ! what should i do ?

Saying you can't change your attitude is an attitude in and of itself.  Therefore, change THAT line of thinking first.  You can do anything you want.

A great way to help change your attitude is affirmations.  These are positive statements we say to ourselves in order to change perception.  I suggest you say these every day, at least 10 times each, for at least three weeks.  Also, say them to yourself throughout the day, quietly and in your head.  Do it even if it feels awkward.  If it's awkward, it's probably because you don't believe it yet.  Give it time.

Suggested affirmations:
I love and approve of myself.
All is well.
Life is rewarding.
More and more, I experience all the good life has to offer.
(Anything else you'd like to add.)

I would also like to suggest a couple books to you.  The first is Remembering Wholeness, by Carol Tuttle.  There are several Christian references in the book, so if you're religious I strongly suggest you look into that.  If not, try You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise Hay.  Both are about changing life perceptions to increase personal happiness.  They give exercises on how to do it.  I tried them myself and I see an enormous difference.

Best of luck!

Well, you should try doing something that makes you happy. Like drawing or reading... Maybe blog about it on some other websites. I know how you feel... I've been there. :)

hi my friend to change yourself first of all change the way you think.
i think changing habits and following discipline will help you to change your thoughts and personality.