Im 14 not even 5 feet tall yet. People used to like me more but now that everyone has hit puberty and i havent people dont like me as much. Girls stopped liking me about a year ago i guess because im bot tall and my voice isnt deep. Im doing a blood test soon to see if the testosterone is there which i think it is. Im just tired of watching all the tall kids with deep voices get all the girls. I sont know what im going to do until i grow. Please help.

Have a kind heart and try to be outgoing even though you are not as "Manly" as other guys. Be nice when a girl does talk to you, and be outgoing as well. For example: If a single girl who you like walks in, tell her she looks pretty or that you like her smile. What you should not do is be creepy,like a lot of guys are (Turn off. For example: I like that shirt on you (If it has a lot of cleavage, don't say anything about it.) I like your shorts(If they show a lot, dont say that.) be subtle and friendly. Don't be cheesy, like "I almost got lost in your eyes" unless a girl already likes you. Also wear red some times, I guess there was a study that showed guys who wear red seem to look more powerful to women, being a turn on. Don't be too pushy towards girls OR your growth.. 14 seems like youre puberty should be well over done but puberty lasts up until the age of 17. I knew about 5-6 guys in middle school who were shorter than me,(I'm a girl mind you) and by high school were almost 6 feet tall. I sh*t you not, give it time. Plus you're young and you've got your whole life to find someone. When i was 14, I had some boys that liked me but i was far from confident. Look at me almost for years later and i've been with my boyfriend for two years. things happen with time that you never thought could or would happen, it's crazy actually. You might even look back and remember this and say "Damn i can't believe it, that random person was right"

BTW, make a lot of friends first before you try to make a move on girls, Make sure you get to know some people before you get to know their flirty side so they get to know the real you on the inside instead of seeing the outside and not wanting to flirt.

Sorry but another thing is DO NOT TRY TO ACT LIKE A DICKHEAD TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR SIZE it will not work.

Thanks brandy. I guess in 10 years high school wont have mattered too much. Thanks again!