Thanks for the tip.

Put your penis in a chicken

put your hand on your penis and jerk off while watching porn

A vagina in a cup

Use a Hint bottle if Gaterade bottle's hole is too big

Going along with the other having sex with your couch, I put lotion/oil on my penis. Then I put cling wrap on my penis once, and then once more. (I tried with only one wrap of cling but I found that it ripped) Next, I would insert my penis(hard) in between the couch cushions and then f**k. I came probably the most I've ever came in my life.

Lol I don't fit...and I am kind of small

My penis is too big for the gatorade

WTF,Come to Serbia in Belegrade hahahahha i show you some nice strip clubs,men you gona like it :D

I dont know.

Lube up a latex glove, put your penis inside, lay down on your boner and start wiggling around up and down and you'll feel magic

Gz GE add

Rubber shower mat, lube, and a heating pad. Let the heating pad warm up while you get the whole setup ready. Fold the heating pad in the rubber mat then tuck it in the cushions of a couch or something and lube up... the mat shoukd have a texture and the heating pad adds the warmth... so good

ha ha my penis is too big

Get a latex glove and place it in between two scouring dish sponges (sponges can go any side) and put it in the cup, apply lube for best useage and I don't think I need to explain the rest. It is 90 percent like the real thing