How please someone help me

Do you mean longer and thinner??

Are your penis very short,but thick?

How long is it in length,and in girth??

My penis is 7 inches and I want to make it 2 more inches longer
My penis is like big from the width side

I am only 14 year,but my penis is 7 inch long and 5 inch girth.Has been that for over a year now,so I have realized that it will be like that.

I don't know your age,but with a penis on 7 inches,I suppose you too are finish with your puberty.

By all means,don't try any operation or pills or something.The body we have,are the body we must live with.:-D

i just turn 16 like 3 months ago and I though it doesn't stop til your 18 or 21??

And another question do you know how to make a fake p***y vagina ? FleashLight ??

That's right,for some can puberty go on til ca 18-20.But I came very early in it,so I think I am finish.But I hope it will be longer of course:)))

And you are 16,so wait and see,something might happen down there:)

For a fake vagina,just search up to the right for: How can i make a fake vagina out of household items.

Just remember I am only 14 year,so I can be wrong about things,but I have read much about this kind of stuff.

Thank you for helping and answering my question . Good Luck to down there as well

Glad I could help,hope you too found a banan.I surely did after I read about the fake vagina:)))

how to make my penis bigger ot is small and thick and my age is 17

Please help me

Check out a site called "penis enlargers in the wild" ..follow their advise and have patience.

They key is taking action, not lurking in forums online! :)

NEVER trust any gels or pills, you need a good doctor-approved device. The site has some.

f**k aaaaah ohh yeah

I have thin penis how to develop it

I have thin penis how to develop it

BE happy with your tool