New Member

I have to face the ED problem. How to Solve this problem? Please inform me of any information regarding ED.

Hey there can you give me more details about your problem.... ED can be caused by many things.... also how old are you?

my age is 30. last 6 month to face this problem.

Hey again so did this problem happen suddenlt or has it slowly started over time?  Are you still gettin erections when you wake up in the morning (morning wood)? Do you have any chronic diseases like diabetes or neuropathy ?

also can you explain your type of ED. Ex are you able to get hard at all? Can you masturbste? Does the Ed only happen with sex? Are you taking medications? What is your penis size normally erect and what is it now that you have Ed?

sorry for all the questions I’m just trying to get a better picture about what’s going on.

New Member

Hello major, I have to meet the doctor and then suggest some medicine likes, viagra, malegra, cenforce 200. 

_removed_