I would like to improve my speed. Also I would like to start Sprint training. I know that Sprints require specific training so I am not sure what to do. What is the best way to improve speed and sprint time? Is there a specific way to train to increase speed and become good sprinter altogether? I would appreciate some advices on Sprint training.

Yes there is. It is called interval training. You may have stumbled across it before. Some people refer to it as HIIT. High Intensity Interval Training. It is intense indeed. Basically you run as fast as you can, like there is a pack of roaming lions chasing you, for 15 sec. up to a minute. Then you walk for about 1-4 times that time. Then you repeat the cycle. You can start with 4-5 intervals and gradually over time work up to 10. Also you shouldn’t do them more often than 2 times a week at the beginning and not more than 3-4 times a week later. You will be amazed by your improvement within a few weeks.