Hi. Since I was a child I have problems with my toes.
I don’t know how to describe this but simply-every shoe was too tight and small.
I’m 23 year old male and I have really big foot because I'm also very toll and I train basketball for about ten years now.
I had never had any other problems with this since recently.
In a past few months a started to get really strong pains in my leg, especially my second toe, because it has no right position.
My second toe is a bit curled due to a bend in the middle joint of a toe.
I don’t know what to do.
My trainer told me that this is very common condition and that it is called Hammertoe. Does anybody know anything about this disease and possible cure?

I think I can help you in providing extra informations about this condition because I went through all that several years ago.
A hammertoe is a toe that's curled due to a bend in the middle joint of a toe.
When you think of a hammertoe, it's common to picture shoes that are too short or heels that are too high.
This condition can affect more than one toe, but is most common in the second toe, which is the toe next to the big toe.
Tight shoes are just causing pain and pressure to your toe and also causing your toe to bend upward in the middle, giving it a hammer-like or claw-like appearance.
You must contact your GP over this because there are several possible complications of this condition such as lost of feelings in your foot and even some nerve damage.
Flexible hammertoes can sometimes be straightened out by splinting them in every day’s practice for several months but most of them need some kind of surgical treatment.