I want to get hammertoe surgery and I live in Toronto! I have suffered with ugly feet all my life and as I am getting older they look worse. 2,3 and 4th toe are the ones on both feet that need correction.  I am nervous but it's like a dream come true if my feet looked I guess you can say "normal".  I have been looking in Toronto and to my surprise we have less surgeons out here that do this type of minimal surgery.  Does anyone come from Toronto and know a good surgeon?

I have the same problem with my Feet. The doctor said it was hereditary, and that I should have surgery. My surgery was May 23, 2011. I had surgery on my left foot; Bunion and hammertoe (3) correction.  Dr. Vincent Sammarco  is a good doctor. (Cincinnati Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center)

Hi Mina,I have been performing minimally invasive foot surgery in my Toronto office with local anesthetic for over 30 years for hammertoes, bunions, bone spurs and ingrown nails.  I would be happy to meet with you to discuss your situation. For more information please visit my website at

http://www.footcare.net/minimally-invasive-foot-surgery.html

or call my office at 416-486-9917.

Sincerely,

Sheldon Nadal, D.P.M. (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine)