MY SON HAS BEEN DIOGNOISED WITH HYRDO SEAL. EVERYTHING I READ TALKS OF INFANTS MY SON IS ELEVEN YEARS OLD. WHY HAS THIS JUST SHOWED UP? WHAT CAN I EXPECT AS FAR AS TREATMENT?***emails not allowed***

My son had the same problem in 2006. He was 10 years old at the time. He went into the hospital for day surgery, except for being tender in that area for about 3 months all is well.

im 17, and i had the same problem about a year ago. all a hydrocele is, is a fluid filled sac inside the scrotum. most people dont even require treatment, unless it is painful. most people dont even notice that they have them, and they are not deadly or anything. in my case, they were causing me pain, but i also had some other problems, so i had to have surgery. it only took about an hour, and it was very minor. they make a small incision through the abdomen and go from there to take out the hydroceles. after the surgery, there's usually some bruising and tenderness...thats about it.