Hi. I am 46 years old and all wrinkled. I look more like I am 66. I want to have a face lift. Before I do, I would like to hear from somebody with experience something about facelift surgery. How is facelift surgery performed? What are possible complications?

Hi. I had a face lift and I have to say sometimes, to achieve the best results, additional procedures may be necessary too. These procedures include necklift, eyelid surgery, liposuction, removal of cheek fat pad, forehead lift, brow-lift, laser peel and chin implants. It never ends I guess. It is performed through an incision in the hairline and in front of your ear. The skin is lifted off to correct the loose skin problem you have. Then they pull back and upward the skin. That is how excess skin is removed. Possible complications include bleeding, bruising, infection, loss of hair, asymmetry and widened or thickened scar.

hi thr

i also had problem with eyelid lifts and had a surgery.. it was a pleasent experiance in city of new york and i really want to share it woth you all that it really seems very benefitial to me hope this will help u out too puffyeyes.com best of luck to all
rubia :-D