Hi. I am thinking about rhinoplasty revision. I would like to hear more about it. How is this surgery performed? What can I expect after rhinoplasty revision?

Hi. I had rhinoplasty revision. A nurse first attached monitoring pads to me to monitor my vital statistics. She gave me valium and inserted and IV for a saline drip. Then she put a catheter into my vein. I was given IV liquid sedative and the surgery begun. As I was explained before, a surgeon marked with a magic marker where the incision will be made. I had an open rhinoplasty. What to expect after the surgery? You can expect bruising, swelling and stuffed up feeling. My first operation went fine, but the other one… I was a complete mess. I was sleeping in a 30 degree angle. I walk up all confused. They remove the cast in some 7 days.