I need to hear some general info about hypnotism for I am scheduled for my first hypnotherapy tomorrow to treat my anxiety. So I am going to be hypnotized despite the fact that I have no idea of what hypnotism actually is I was actually advised to try hypnotism by my colleague she is so regular with hypnotism sessions and is very pleased with that but I now have found myself pretty scared and am thinking of quitting it.

It is not like hypnotism is designed for hurting people; just take it positively as it in fact is. Hypnotism is not what you see on tv, the most important is to find an experienced and certified hypnotism specialist who would exactly now how to bring you and guide you through the hypnotism process-he would bring you to the stage of deep concentration where you will be focused so hard on the specific issue in which manner you two could find the right cause of your condition so when you become aware of your symptoms and what causes them you could easily control them thereafter and the hypnotism could help a lot here.